Global 6000 Charter Heavy Jets
17 Passenger Capacity
Featured by Apollo Jets
Explore Jets For Charter
- Pilatus PC-12The Pilatus PC-12 Charter Jets are single engine, turbo prop passenger and cargo aircrafts. Designed for both executive and cargo transport, it has a large, reconfigurable cabin. It is a single pilot airplane featuring: long range, low operating cost, and high speed.
- King Air BE-350The King Air 350 is a twin turboprop passenger business aircraft. It is a reliable and cost effective charter aircraft perfect for short distance flights. The King Air 350 is pressurized and can carry up to 10 passengers with a 1 or 2 man flight crew. The passenger cabin is roomy and comfortable and also features a noise control system to reduce inflight noise. This spacious and dependable aircraft is perfect for taking your business team to important meetings or events further, and on less fuel.
- Hawker 400XPHawker 400XP charter jets are another strong competitor in the world of light private jets. There are a lot of reasons people choose to fly on private jets – the main reason being how much faster and easier it is to get from airport to airport or city to city. Like many other aircraft in the same class, Hawker 400xp charter jets strike a good balance between performance, cabin comfort and economical operating costs.
- Embraer Phenom 300Embraer Phenom 300 Charter Light Jets
- Cessna LatitudeThe Cessna Citation models have been a staple for luxurious private air travel for years and it is no different with the Citation Latitude. The first flight of the Latitude was on February 18 of 2014 and it showed the world what it means to be transported in comfort and style. It is powered by twin Pratt & Whitney PW306D1 FADEC-controlled turbofan engines that give this aircraft impressive performance.
- Citation ExcelCitation Excel jet charters from Apollo Jets are midsize jets with enough room to seat up to 8 passengers and a well designed cabin. Like other aircraft from Cessna, a lot of thought has been put into making these midsize jets perform with a consistent track record of reliability and economy. Subtle details like riveted aluminum alloy, low wing position, and updated electronic controls make this jet as exciting for fly for business travelers as it is for pilots.